ECLIPS (formerly Sea Box International) designed the Containerised Diesel Generator Modules specifically to meet the training requirements of the Royal Australian Navy. Within a standard 20 ft ISO shipping container, each transportable training module features:
- Self-contained Cummins C110 D5 diesel generator set with bunded floor
- Sephco LSOV125 load bank
- Overhead gantry rail and hoist
- Two double-opening container doors and three personnel doors
- Steel workbench and lighting
- Power, ventilation and fire suppression systems.